Thursday, August 9, 2012

About This New Blog...

Hi folks.  I'm talking to you from my new blogging home of blogger (aka blogspot.com).  I'm moving over here because our friends at GOOGLE have decided that my original home at blog.com may be harmful to your computer, and I can't get an answer from blog.com as to why.  So rather than go on a help-desk merry-go-round, better to just create a new blog here.  I'll be copying some of my more recent postings from blog.com to here.  You'll still be able to get to my older stuff at blog.com (Don't worry, I'm not going to blow away some of my best writing in years), just ignore the "may harm your computer" message if you search on Google (it won't).  As for this site, you can expect me to keep pissing off the Right-Wing Nut-jobs and Teabaggers with my unique liberal bias (also known as sane rational thinking and truth telling).

Oh, note the new name.  It seems that there are dozens of blogs titled "The World According To Me" so I decided to go with something more unique.  And you must admit, "Jawillie's World of Liberal Awesomeness" does stand out a bit (not to mention that it carries a ring of truth).

Anyhow, hope you'll all follow me here.  Please feel free to comment (even you righties, since I know you're watching).  And for all you twitterphiles, the handle is still @jawillie.

Luv ya.

2 comments:

  1. Hope this new place treats you better!

    Have you looked into the possibility of exporting your old posts from blog.com, and then importing them into Blogger? It might be doable.

    But if you're more about moving onward, that's certainly understandable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Put up a couple of recent posts. May do more as warranted. Thanks for following.

      Delete